| -->
TopiComedy TopiComedy
News

News

News
randomposts
جاري التحميل ...
randomposts

HYUNA - 4th Mini Album Trailer

HYUNA - 4th Mini Album Trailer

Am I the only one who actually loved this teaser? I mean, it's a fresh look, no one had the balls to take up such a bold comeback as this and I actually liked it. In the end, all of this isn't real but a part of a video. People have to calm down. I am not a huge fan of her but I do like her, and the music for this trailer was some dope shit. It's 21st century people. I have always liked her comeback songs and am definitely looking forward to this.

نحن ننشرعلى أساس "كما هو موجود" في الاصل و لسنا مسؤولين عن تقديم أي ضمانة من أي نوع كان، سواء صريحة أو ضمنية، فيما يتعلق بتشغيل الموقع، أو بدقة المعلومات أالمشار إليها فيه (بقدر ما يمكن استبعاد هذه الضمانات بموجب أي قانون ذات الصلة) ولا نتحمل ، أي مسؤولية اي ضرر قد ينجم عن استخدام الموقع او عن عدم دقة المعلومات المتاحة فيه أو عن إغفال أي معلومة ؟ نرجوا منكم تشجيعنا على الاستمرار وشكرا لكم

جميع الحقوق محفوظة

TopiComedy

2016